Monday, May 7, 2012

I Can Haz Promoshunz: In the Pink

Fluff and Wonder

I got lost in another person's world, a world of high contrast and novelty - one place white-lined and stark, the other almost offensively cute. I came to meet them with my best Mock cosmetics - a bright lip color I've worn many times before, and a new brownish group gift. My hair is a braided glory from Analog Dog which I simply couldn't resist; it combines sharp-ended locks of hair with sweetly curving braids. It's not mesh, but it is a double-prim, here one set of prims is on the shoulders and the other is on the head; I can't wait for Analog Dog to tackle mesh - they're already as good as already.

The Way Out?

My dress is an awesome release from SLC Couture - a low backed confection of a gown, complete with ruffles around the hips and fluttering skirts. I ended up shrinking it a great deal and re-aligning the skirt; the skirt is actually two pieces, one tied to each leg, which means that without being mesh it still manages to follow my curves and move with me. Since everything is modify ok, its easy to move things around and make them fit my smaller, rounder stature. I especially love the low back, but I'm rather sad it didn't have more shadows drawn into the back; I love the style, but it can be hard to see on a lighter skin like mine. I'm tempted to try a different shade of gown on a darker ski to see how it would work out. The skirt also can have some alpha occlusion issues, depending on the angle and background, but the multiple layers seem to mitigate that more than increase it. The hairpiece is included with the dress, by the way; I love the froth of lace over the face which really sends this look over the top.

Flowers on my Feet

My shoes are a fun set I've shown before from Felicity, complete with brightly spiked flowers and delicate lacing around the ankle. Felicity has an editable means of setting the skin, which makes matching pretty easy (as you can see I did an imperfect job above - that's my fault, not her system!). The toenails are recolorable through a similar system, which means you can make them fit any look you'd like! The heel is very high and stylish - all white and black and pink all over. They're the sort of heels I could never pull off offline, and so doubly enjoy online.

Buzzing Garden

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Mock, Morrocan Indifference Eyeshadow (group gift)
Lipstick: Mock, Bella Vetro Gloss - Lepore Red
Hair: Analog Dog, Enchant
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Outfit: SLC Couture, Grand Madame Rose
Heels: Felicity, Gianna Stilettos - Pink

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Fae Varriale
Light Settings: Places Sand

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment