Saturday, May 19, 2012

How NOT to pick up a Guy in Second Life - Episode 2

Hoof

[19:32] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: I don’t need to know your fanatasies do I???????
[19:32] Charlie: My.. fantasies?
[19:33] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: Not mine
[19:34] Charlie: I admit to being confused
[19:34] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: Keep on
[19:34] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: beeing confused
[19:34] Charlie: O.o
[19:36] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: I am talking chat language
[19:36] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: not
[19:36] Charlie: Typing is like talking in real life. I don’t see how you cannot be doing it.
[19:37] Charlie: Either you are trying to flirt with me, or insult me. I am still trying to figure out which.
[19:38] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: I have to say, I don’t really care what you think after  I saw what you offers
[19:39] Charlie: What.. I offer?
[19:39] Charlie: What do i offer?
[19:39] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: Took a screen dump ….want to see it?
[19:40] Charlie: uh.. sure?
[19:40] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: in public
[19:41] Charlie: I didnt realize I offered anything in public
[19:41] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: Now you do :o)
[19:41] Charlie: What did I offer?
[19:42] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: You must know
[19:42] Charlie: Actually I am fairly dense. I admit that readily. I miss subtleties. So you have to slap me in the face with it lol
[19:43] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: Sorry I miss what you are saying
[19:43] Charlie: I don’t know what you are talking about me offering in public.
[19:44] Charlie: So you will have to tell me.
[19:44] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: Sure
[19:45] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: Nope, you know it’s wrong
[19:46] Charlie: No. You will have to tell me. cause i have NO idea what you are talking about
[19:46] [1. Confuse; 2. ??? 3. Sex!]: lol

Really, it's entirely possible this chick wasn't trying to pick up my friend - with how she used language it's not clear what she was saying - but talking about "offers" and fantasies, it seems likely something is sexual. I really wonder about how much things like this accomplish... well, anything! Just a bit of a heads up; it's not just the men who are inappropriate in Second Life! Women suck, too!

Rusted Waves

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Mock, On butterfly's wings - Monarch
Lipstick: Mock, Opal Lipcolor Mocha
Hair: Exile, Ramona - Hollywood (dressing room)
Crown: Kyccie's, CA-05 SweetHeart Petite Crown
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Donna Flora, Moon Set
Outfit: Falln Angel Creations, Andromeda Gown - Golden
Bracelets: kraftika, No 300 Bracelets
Shoes: Sanu, Yellow Cuppie Ballet Flats

Poses: Glitterati

Location: A Rusted Development
Light Settings: Places Greed2
Water Settings: Murky

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment