Sunday, May 13, 2012

Crying to take Pictures

Weeping Rivers

This photoshoot has been a royal pain to take. After several days of effortless pictures - which resulted in a slew of blogposts - this one completely hung me out to dry. There's a mesh body glitch where your eyeballs become enlarged, covering up the area around them and looking very strange - I had that in all these pictures, hence no closeup. It was so incredibly frustrating! I finally just took these pictures and called it a day. Luckily, even if I don't look my best, the stuff I'm wearing is unparalleled in cool.

Reflection in Heels

These awesome boots are a new release from Vanilla C. Designs; they're mesh and completely awesome - down to details like the zipper up the back. The heel is tall but well formed into the sole of the shoe, and I love how the boots are slightly but not extremely pointed. I have fairly fat calves and was able to fit into the S/M set, but as always with mesh - try the demos first! My outfit is a gorgeous dress from Fallen Angel Creations. It's a tabard style robe with long, swoopy sleeves also tabard cut, and comes in a huge variety of colors. I couldn't resist it in teal, even with a plunging neckline that makes me blush! I put some stockings from PixelDolls underneath, which matched the color perfectly, but it can also be worn bare for an even more revealing look.

Heart Out to You

My hair is a very fun updo from Tribal Soul Designs, complete with a long flexy ponytail. Since there's a significant prim part to the hair, it stays up and poofy more effectively than flexi alone, and I was easily able to modify it around my new and shiny, yet space-taking-up ears. I love the little wisps in front of the ears! Details like that really make an updo look. The jewelry is a repeat from Elemental, this time with the matching bracelets. Don't those look amazing? There is also a matching hairpiece. I ran out to pick up this in teal after showing it off in blue - and I think I own several more colors. I have more to show off from her, but it'll take my shape cooperating! I finished off the look with this awesome lip shade released from A. E. Meth from the special ice cream event last month at Motif.

Doll Partner

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

 Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Mock, Heterochromia eShadow for Blue and Green
Lipstick: A. E. Meth, Matte Lip Tints - Slushie
Hair: Tribal Soul, Kahl - Platinum
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Elemental, Audrey Set - Teal
Outfit: Falln Angel Creations, Tittli Dress - Black Aqua
Stockings: PixelDolls, Leggings Teal Lace Webbing
Heels: VC Designs, M-001 Black Leather Boots - mesh (promotional item)

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Neva River
Light Settings: TOR, SUNSET Blue Inspiration
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment