Thursday, April 19, 2012

2012 Fantasy Faire: Ru-Works

Mondrian Fae

Fantasy Faire is almost here!!! It starts on Saturday and goes for a while before stopping, and the donation items are all for Relay for Life. This is my second year as an Official Blogger (oh so fancy~!), and I am, as always, blown away by how organized they are - they even gave store owners their booths early so they could plan out their displays!

Ru-Works is an entirely new-to-me store with some delightful outfits and wings especially for the Petite among us! My pictures do not do the wings justice; they beat slowly as you walk, faster when you fly, and can sent out little poofs of feathers. They're chat-text controlled to move at different speeds, glow, and have the feather puff particles and each wing will come with the instructions included. The wings are no-mod, however, which made me a little sadface when I was trying to tint them to match my pink and yellow outfits. The dress is made to match the Petite shape, so no modifying or fitting is required. It's mesh but not rigged to the legs, so you get a great poof of a skirt wherever you are. Thankfully, there are also undies included, so don't worry about flashing the grid as you explore! After I got dressed, I took it fluttering around for a while, and it moves well with animation overrides and sitting animations, as you can see. I don't have a landmark right to them in the Faire (yet!), but I really hope you seek out Ru-Works for their awesome Petite wings and dresses while exploring the glory that is the Fantasy Faire.

2012-04-17_001

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Body: Fallen Gods, Petites Pale (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH  (promotional item)
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Orion Petite (promotional item)
Wings: Ru-Works, Feather Wings (promotional item)
Dress: Ru-Works, One-piece  (promotional item)

Poses: Long Awkward Pose

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, mixing, and reorganizing

No comments:

Post a Comment